Wednesday, May 23, 2007

-2

As you can guess, we start in two days. Tomorrow -that is I guess already today- there's the draw for the order of the competitors. Nothing special anymore to do. Some essential super-market shopping today, and practicing. Yesterday it was more relaxing with cooking as well.

The link for the competiion site of the Finnish Broadcasting Company finally works. You can find it right here. There each competitor can have her own blog, so I think I'll continue there from Friday. You can find also a photo of me over there, about 9 kgs more than what I am nowadays, but it's better than nothing. (it's a great picture though, I think...).

AC Milan won the Champions League tonight, hopefully, something will be still left tomorrow from Athens. No offense to the Liverpool fans!!!

Cheers... and something light:

buzz it!

No comments: