Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank you

I would like to thank all those people that sent me a card -or just an e-mail- and remembered me. Thank you Greta, Xenia, Yoona and Noe, alienlover (whoever you might be), Andreas Ts, Noemi, Alex G, Nancy-Dimitris (well, that's how she signs), Silke. For today, thank you Modeste, Pano, Elli, and Tzotzo! And Soomi (well, a future Greek mother-in-law is always handy).

I've been a naughty boy these Christmas, and forgot all of my friends. No cards, no mails, nothing. Well, I'm still recovering. Luckily they seem to like me for some reasons.

So, no subject on music today. Just a quote I heard yesterday. I was watching the Greek parliament's TV channel, while it was broadcasting a documentary on José Cura. So, this young brilliant tenor said this, or something like that: "Promoting managers want to me to perform as much as possible."

Nothing more for today. Just to convince some (romantic or naive) people, that this is business.

Good night from Athens.

Καληνύχτα και χρόνια πολλά.

buzz it!

5 comments:

aphrodite said...

Hey pianist up there in the cold!

Have all the fun and adventure in the world these holidays, just like Calvin, but always keep one foot on the ground, like Hobbes, just in case...

I wish you long parties, lotsa fun and loving. Note though, stay away from... transmogrifiers, we need you to stay as you are and blogging, ok?

Happy New Year my friend!
:))))
Aphrodite

Στέφανος Νάσος said...

What does transmogrifiers mean?

(I wasn't in the cold North at the time...)

aphrodite said...

Πωπω, συγνώμη για όλη την καθυστέρηση, δεν το πήρα χαμπάρι! Λοιπόν, ελπίζω ν'ανοίξει η σελίδα που έχει διάφορα στριπάκια με Calvin & Hobbes, που έχουν να κάνουν με transmogrifiers, και όσο πάνε από τα παλιότερα στα πιο πρόσφατα, έχουν και περισσότερη πλάκα.

Enjoy!
:)))

aphrodite said...

Φτου!

Πρέπει να γράψεις τη λέξη στο κουτάκι, αλλά τουλάχιστον, με το που θα πληκτρολογήσεις "transmogrifiers", θα σου βγάλει ολόκληρο κατεβατό στριπς και θα σε αποζημιώσει!
:)))

Στέφανος Νάσος said...

s'euharisto gia tin exigisi.
Molis ton perasmeno mina ta diavaza ki ego edo sta fillandika, gi'auto dyskoleutika me tin "arhiki" orologia... -ta paliotera stripakia...